Delivering the highest levels of safety, efficiency and productivity
Several years ago, when the gas and oil markets were struggling, we realized that if the fueling could be automated, it could be done more quickly and safely. We analyzed possible alternatives to the manual operation of re-fueling and arrived at a brilliant solution.
That solution was Fuel Automation Station (FAS), originally designed for completions owners who have the need for fuel automation and performance analytics, but now provides automated fueling solutions for industries like Marine Fueling, Data Centers, and Emergency Response. FAS provides the only End-to-End Ground to Cloud connected fuel automation station that delivers surety of fuel supply, production efficiencies and proactive safety systems unlike traditional tank wagons and ground only fuelers. FAS is a single unit with up to 28 fuel hoses connected to the drilling equipment, with sensors on the hoses reading in real time what is being dispensed and fuel levels in each piece of equipment. Beyond the time saved not connecting and re-connecting hoses, the benefits are that FAS takes safety to a whole new level. It does not require a person to be in the hot zone to refuel. Fuel trucks or tanks are parked away from the fracking operation and input and output hoses are fixed to the site equipment ensuring a consistent supply of fuel with no fuel related downtime. The unit can dispense multiple types of fuel and provides instant operational savings, as well as increased ease and speed of transactions.
- The size of a standard shipping container, ready to operate worldwide
- Up to 28 hoses make it capable of fueling multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously
- Custom-built with a plug-and-play design
- Requires no employees on the fueling site, so there’s no need to halt operations
- Fracking additional stages daily
- Protective sleeves on hoses protect from overflows, leaks and spills
- Guided Wave Radar technology provides real-time tank monitoring and measuring for each piece of equipment
- Maintains fuel reliability
- Automated keep-fill technology
- A single technician can control and monitor the fueling operations of each piece of equipment — all from the safety of a remote, self-contained command center
- Designed fail safes ensure fuel reliability
- Fire- and explosion-proof design
- Diesel fuel exhaust enhancements remove NOx pollutants for a cleaner fuel solution
- Oil Fields
- Data Centers
- Emergency Response
MARINE Fuel Automation Station
Our patent-pending Marine Fuel Automation Station (MFAS) offers a safer and cleaner fueling process than tradition fueling methods. The advanced filtration process, multi-product fueling capability and real-time billing provided by the innovative MFAS units improve your overall fleet. Track and monitor your real-time fuel purchases by vessel and reduce invoice generation lead times with the MFAS Cloud – a state of the art cloud based inventory and unit management system.
• Smart automated fueling system tracking numerous sensors throughout MFAS unit
• Fuel tank sonar sensors to better predict refill planning
• Real-time port entry monitoring, ready to approach vessels in need of fuel
For more information on Fuel Automation Station or the Marine Fuel Automation Station, click here.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE